C/SIDE Installation and Configuration in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 course will teach you about MS Dynamics NAV 2016 architecture and its core components. After completing this course, students will be able to learn how to install, build and manage the MS Dynamics NAV Server, Clients and Application Server.
- Installation Requirements
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV Server
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV Client
- The Development Environment
- Client Personalization
- Microsoft Dynamics PowerShell
- Upgrading to Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016
Key Learning Outcomes / Takeaways
- Architecture of Microsoft Dynamics server NAV 2016.
- Installation Requirements: Software and hardware prerequisites for installing NAV server 2016.
- MS Dynamics NAV 2016 Server: Explains how to install and manage the new 2016 NAV server
- MS Dynamics Client Installation for NAV 2016: Install NAV clients a SharePoint portal framework.
- Development Environment: Install and manage objects, licenses, companies and databases.
- Windows Personalization with Role tailored Client: Configuration of role tailored clients.
- Deployment: Deploying the MS Dynamics NAV client as per Group Policy.
- Importing NAV PowerShell modules in Windows PowerShell ISE
Prerequisites Knowledge requirement
- Microsoft Windows Server Active Directory,
- Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft SQL Server,
- Microsoft Outlook.
Venue : 4th floor Wing D, Adenekan Mega Plaza, off Okota Road, Opp. Access Bank, via Cele bus-stop, Lagos.
Call +234 (0) 803 8767 883, +234 (0)818 2337 740 for more information.