Microsoft Excel is the most versatile and commonly used of all office applications, because it has a wide range of functions. From tracking simple to-do lists, to tracking the process of projects and managing large and complex financial reports and company accounts. Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet tool that is capable of performing calculations, analyzing data, presenting information in advanced dashboards and integrating information from different programs.
The course is intended for individuals who have little or no familiarity with Microsoft excel. Students will get to understand how the tool is effective for gathering data, understanding trends from information gathered and thereby using them to make decisions.
- Introduction to Excel
- Basic workbook skills
- Cell basics
- Creating simple formulas
- Creating charts and graphs
- Formatting and editing worksheet
- Working with multiple worksheets
- Page layout and printing
Key Learning Outcomes / Takeaways
- Create basic worksheets using Microsoft Excel.
- Perform calculations in an Excel worksheet.
- Modify an Excel worksheet.
- Modify the appearance of data within a worksheet.
- Manage Excel workbooks.
- Print the content of an Excel worksheet.
- Prospective employees
- Youth Corpers
- Small Business Owners
Fee =N= 15,000
Time : 10am -2pm
Date : 5th-7th September 2017
Venue : 4th floor Wing D, Adenekan Mega Plaza, off Okota Road, Opp. Access Bank, via Cele bus-stop, Lagos.
Call +234 (0) 803 8767 883, +234 (0)818 2337 740 for more information