A career as a business analyst put you in the position of helping to manage, change and plan for the future of an organization in line with their goal. You’ll need to know the current organisational situation, identify prospective needs and come up with solutions to help meet those needs usually in relation to information and software system. As an agent of change in an organization you must be able to deliver effective solutions which provide tangible business benefits often within short timescales. The following characteristics make up the role of a business analyst;
- Working with the business to identify opportunities for improvement in business operations and processes.
- Designing or modification of business systems or IT systems.
- Interacting with the business stakeholders and subject matter experts in order to understand their problems and needs.
- Gathering documents, and analyses business needs and requirements.
- Solving business problems and, as needed, designs technical solutions.
- The analyst documents the functional and, sometimes, technical design of the system
- Interacting with system architects and developers to ensure the system is properly implemented
- Helping to test the system and create system documentation and user manuals
Critical thinking skill
Presentation and communication skill (written and oral)
SKILLS THAT WOULD BE ACQUIRED
Cost/benefit analysis skill
Business case development skill
Modelling techniques and methods
At INCE Consulting Limited, it is our responsibility to be of immediate assistance to any Organization to advise them on how best to manage all their business issues with little or no disruption to their business operations.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +234 (0) 803 876 7883 to get expert help because we are the best business support service partner you can get.
Visit our website at www.inceconsulting.com for more information